Ulusaba, meaning Place of Little Fear.
Ulusaba Private Game Reserve is Sir Richard Branson’s safari lodge located in South Africa.
it’s an adventure of lifetime.
i have plenty of photo to shear with you. stay tuned for more photos. also a video in process.
Just got back from summer holiday in Cape Town – South Africa. It was great experience & an amazing adventure. hope you enjoy some of the photos i selected. There are many more photos, but i didn’t get the chance to upload them all. will be uploading more soon.
& Ramadan Kareem ♡
the yummiest Vanilla Cupcakes ever. I’m not big fan of cupcakes, I’m more about old fashion cake. but this one is amazing trust me. after finishing watching the 2 broke girls finally. i have been craving cupcakes so i decide to make some. after searching through blogs, i found this amazing recipe on bakedbree.com. the simplest recipes and everyone will like it.
- 1 stick plus 1 Tablespoon butter room temperature
- 1/2 cup plus 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 to 3 Tablespoons milk temperature
- ( i added lemon zest )
- For the Royal Icing:
- 2 egg whites (or powdered egg whites)
- 3 cups confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- food coloring (optional)
- sugared flowers (optional)
- Put all of the ingredients in a food processor except for the milk.
- Pour the milk through the tunnel and process until smooth.
- Put the batter in the prepared muffin tins. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until brown in a 350 degree oven. Cool completely and then ice.
- Combine the egg whites and confectioners sugar in a mixing bowl and whip with a mixer until opaque and shiny, about 5 minutes.
- Whisk in the lemon juice to thin out the icing.
- Mix for a few more minutes until you reach the consistency for spreading on cupcakes.
- Spread the icing on the top of the cooled cupcakes.
- How cute are these sugar flowers?
- Top with a sugar flower and let harden.